Last Update: 20 May 2020
Joshua Tree is open!
On Sunday, May 17th at 12pm Joshua Tree reopened it's gates to the public!
- Regular campsites are open and are on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Rock climbing is open.
- Rock climbing guides can operate in the park.
- No entrance fees are being collected.
If you want a current update for the Joshua Tree area, feel free to give us a call or shoot us an email. We can also help you plan your trip to Joshua Tree. It is a good idea that you visit for remote areas in the park and avoid the crowded picnic areas, etc. We can help you find some cool, less-traveled places.
If you would like to hire a private guide for rock climbing or hiking, give us a call now! We are eager to show you the park.
Reserve Your Trip to Joshua Tree
Some other things to know:
- The National Park requests that you follow local CDC guidelines when visiting the park.
- All visitor centers are currently closed.
- Group campsites are closed.
- Masks are not required, but recommended.
- Avoid the crowds and the main areas if possible.
- Don't expect to see many park staff, except law enforcement rangers.